|Title ID||2405||Collection ID||229|
|Title||The REES Plant Department’s Move to Coulsdon|
|Date||1950; 1958; 1960|
|Collection||Haywards Heath Cine Society / Mr Church|
|Keywords||Building Construction Buildings Companies Industry Interiors Labour Motor Vehicles Workers|
|Format||16mm Colour Silent|
|Copyright & Access||Copyright restrictions apply, contact Screen Archive South East for details|
An amateur record of the Plant Department of William F. Rees civil engineering company establishing itself in Coulsdon, following its move there from Cheltenham. Footage of the site under construction is followed by images of its official opening and of it being fully operational.